Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Haditha

I don't feel like doing a long post with a lot of my own thoughts and opinions today. Hell, I figured I'm not getting paid for this, so I can pretty much make my own rules. Anyway, I just wanted to get a quick thought out. At this point I won't express any personal opinion on what did or did not happen at Haditha. If these Marines are found guilty, they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent. But we all need to wait and find out the facts before rushing to judgement, unlike the dishonerable Jack Murtha. Let's not forget 2Lt. Ilario Pantano(warning:link takes a while to load)

http://euphoria.jarkolicious.com/journal/2005/05/13/345/#more-345

And for the Canadians out there, let's not forget Cpl. Rob Furlong.

http://www.macleans.ca/topstories/canada/article.jsp?content=20060515_126689_126689#

This is how lives and careers are destroyed for nothing more than political correctness.

6 Comments:

Blogger Debris Trail said...

Mudville has a great, and very long, timeline of the Haditha press coverage. It's hard to read it without getting the sense that something stinks... and it's not the Marines.

13:52  
Blogger Debris Trail said...

By the way, how's your knowledge of rotary winged ships. We could use some knowledgable input over at CJ.

13:53  
Blogger Combat Jump Star said...

Just posted a comment for you over there DT. I certainly know what I've seen work and not work, but there's a couple birds I want to research for you.

15:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A "Jenin" massacre seems to have occurred in Haditha, while there were a few deaths, the only thing actually massacred was the truth.

23:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read lesbianas duxa sales office management courses uk comparison shopping clothes washers remove washer hose internet marketing newsletter

21:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

01:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home